HomeAI.info was setup just over 18 months ago by Dr Andy Pardoe. Over that past year and a half, the site has grown both in terms of functionality and visitors. We have always had fantastic encouragement and feedback from the community which has lead to us adding more and more to our offering.
Since our initial launch, we have added a number of additional sites and ways we are supporting the AI community. These include Events.AI, Awards.AI and most recently Neurons.AI
We have now reached a point in our development, where we need to seek the help and assistance from others to help us to continue to grow and increase the support we offer.
We are a non-profit organisation, and looking for people who wish to help support the AI community as a volunteer. We feel this is a wonderful opportunity for you to raise your own profile in the community while also supporting and giving back to an industry and community that has so much potential to be a world leader over the coming years.
What we Need
- Senior Leaders, CTOs, CIOs and most importantly, SMEs of AI and Machine Learning, to form a senior advisory board supporting Andy and the management team in terms of the direction and focus of the initiatives that we should drive forward. We will meet a few times a year to set the agenda and focus on the group.
- Content Providers, Journalists and Editors to help us increase our own content. Help give us our own voice and opinion. We feel this is really important to help build up our catalog of contributors.
- Sales & Marketing. To help us grow, we need to reach out to more companies and individuals to make them aware of the ways we can support them.
- Admin. As we grow we need to keep ontop of more and more administrations and paperwork.
- Operations & Logistics. While our initial focus has been on the on-line world, we are moving more into the off-line, real world in terms of organising meetups, and conferences. This requires all sorts of help both on the day of the event but also beforehand too.
- Regional and Country Leads. We have visitors from all over the world, and ideally we would like a country lead for each to ensure we are giving focus to each countries specific requirements. Plus to support our role out of real world events.
- Business Development. Help exploring new growth areas. We have a number of new websites we need help to grow, including our Jobs and Careers Portal (Vocation.AI) and our new Professional Networking site Neurons.AI. We also have a few ideas which we would like to roll out in 2017 too.
- Technical support. We run and administer an increasing number of websites, we would welcome support with these to allow us to add more functionality quicker to our sites, while ensuring we have a stable platform for our users and visitors.
- CEO, CTO and CMO. While Andy Pardoe has been performing all of these roles since inception, we would welcome the dedication and leadership that separating these roles would bring, together with benefits of strengthening the management team.
Currently none of these roles come with any renumeration, they are very much part-time voluntary roles. However, we are seeking funding sources that would change that situation in the near future.
Help us grow this initiative and allow us to continue our support of the AI community.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org